Sampoorna means 'complete'. Traditionally circles or spheres represent this completeness and unity. Handmade with artisanal love, these lightweight and easy-to-maintain curtains are meant to complement and complete your space. Take home this elegant collection to add a touch of handcrafted, vivid colour to the view from your window or to frame your door!
Our cotton curtains are decorated with scattered crochet circles on its body. They are airy and light and can be easily cleaned, too. Pop them into any home aesthetic and change the mood of its living environment.
- Single: 1 Curtain
- Material: Cotton Muslin Curtain, Viscose Thread
- Length (Inch): 64
- Width (Inch): 42
- Colour: Off White, Multicoloured Crochet Circles
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on email@example.com to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.
Recently Viewed Products
INR 1,450.00Samoolam Handmade Sampoorna...