Phulwari is a garden in Hindi. The flowers are blooming, the leaves in myriad shades of green; the sun is shining, and the soft, mellow wind is blowing. There is nothing like the Phulwari of spring, where life is alive in every little thing! Invite our phulwari muslin curtains and bring a little bit of nature inside your home
Hand crocheted with love, the designs add vivid colour to the view from your window or to frame your door while keeping them adaptable to any space. Buy these handcrafted curtains created by our women artisans in Gaya to empower them and bring home a slice of nature today!
For length customisation of curtains, message us on email@example.com or on +91 93095 21427
Craft: Handcrafted Crochet
Material: Kora Cotton
Colour: Natural White, Marigold Yellow, Brown, Green
- Measurements: Window 5 ft : Length 64 inch / Width 48 inch
- Door 7 ft : Length 84 inch / Width 48 inch
- Door 8 ft : Length 96 inch / Width 48 inch
- Door 9 ft : Length 108 inch / Width 48 inch
- Sold individually: There is one curtain per pack.
- Fitting: Back Loop
- Lining: No
- Shrinkage: 5-7%
- Transparency: Room Darkening
Product Design: Ruchi Bhakoo with Samoolam
Photography: Sankalp Malik
- Dry Clean Only.
- The colour may fade on exposure to direct sun over time.
- Curtains will have a slight variation from the picture and product depending on your screen setting.
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- All are products are handcrafted by our artisans just for you. Our endeavour is to make sure that your order reaches you at the earliest. Our timeline for Domestic Orders is 7 days for ready products. 2-3 weeks for Made to Order Curtains / Customised products / Out of Stock.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries through our Delivery partner Shiprocket.
- We would send you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order on https://samoolam.shiprocket.co/
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on +91 93005 21427 to get an update on your order.
- Due to covid restrictions, we are experiencing a delay in delivering your packages.
Please bear with us!
Please read full shipping policy here.
Recently Viewed Products
INR 4,800Samoolam Handmade Bel Cotto...