We value bonds that stand the test of time and distance. Celebrate a day of love that you share with your siblings, friends, or loved ones with a range of our vibrant recyclable crochet Rakhi. Handcrafted by women artisans of Gaya, our thread Rakhi’s are made with a lot of love and care for you and the environment.
Ready to be sent to siblings far away, each uniquely designed Rakhi set is packaged in a plastic-free keepsake crochet pouch, kumkum, rice, and chocolate. You can even add a custom note to express in words your special bond with them.
Recycling Tips: Make your own brooch with the pin, reuse it as a curtain tie or a funky choker necklace, add to your bag as a lucky charm, stitch it with your skirt as a tassel. There are a number of creative ways to repurpose this gorgeous keepsake. Tag us on Instagram @samoolam with yours!
- Material: Viscose Thread, Metallic Thread
- Colour: Metallic, Multicoloured
- Width (cm): 4
- Length (cm): 4
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- All are products are handcrafted by our artisans just for you. Our endeavour is to make sure that your order reaches you at the earliest. Our timeline for Domestic Orders is 7 days for ready products. 2-3 weeks for Made to Order Curtains / Customised products / Out of Stock.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries through our Delivery partner Shiprocket.
- We would send you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order on https://samoolam.shiprocket.co/
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on email@example.com or message us on +91 93005 21427 to get an update on your order.
- Due to covid restrictions, we are experiencing a delay in delivering your packages.
Please bear with us!
Please read full shipping policy here.