Having one of those dull days and need a pick-me-up? Well, you're in luck! At Samoolam, we know that the dull times are just a part of life, so why not celebrate? Your Yellow hairbands are handcrafted to be lightweight and are perfect to battle the blues. Take one home to instantly make the Bad days Better and spread that joy to our women artisans in Gaya!
Time you go ‘back to your roots’ and let your hair down with our lightweight and handcrafted turban hairband. Use daily to look sophisticated, retro or chic with many of your looks. It works well as a gift, too. Comes in a lovely cloth pouch with lettering embroidery.
- Material: Viscose Thread, Khadi Cotton Shell, Slub Cotton Lining, Wooden bead, Button+L11+L10
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Length (cm): 14
- Breadth (cm) : 14
- Width (cm): 7.62
Product Design: Ruchi Bhakoo
Photography: Nitika Aggarwal
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.