Mandalas are a symbol of completeness. Their round shapes are not just classic but a reminder to trust the process of life and be lighter on your feet. Buy our artisanal Merry Mandala hairbands to reconnect with the ecstatic stillness within you and spread some of that happy stability to us!
Time you go ‘back to your roots’ and let your hair down with our lightweight and handcrafted turban hairband. Use daily to look sophisticated, retro or chic with many of your looks. It works well as a gift, too. Comes in a lovely cloth pouch with lettering embroidery.
- Material: Viscose Thread, Handloom Cotton Shell, Slub Cotton Silk Lining, Glass Beads
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Length (cm): 14
- Breadth (cm) : 14
- Width (cm): 7.62
Product Design: Ruchi Bhakoo
Photography: Nitika Aggarwal
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- All are products are handcrafted by our artisans just for you. Our endeavour is to make sure that your order reaches you at the earliest. Our timeline for Domestic Orders is 7 days for ready products. 2-3 weeks for Made to Order Curtains / Customised products / Out of Stock.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries through our Delivery partner Shiprocket.
- We would send you a tracking number with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order on https://samoolam.shiprocket.co/
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on +91 93005 21427 to get an update on your order.
- Due to covid restrictions, we are experiencing a delay in delivering your packages.
Please bear with us!
Please read full shipping policy here.