Kono translates to 'knot'. Worried about your curtains getting caught and tearing in the breeze? Use these elegant, and flexible curtain tie backs to knot them in place. They are handcrafted by our women crocheters of Gaya to complement our curtain collection or to add a designer touch to any plain drapes as well. Much like their natural floral motifs, they are functional curtain accessories while simultaneously flaunting their elegance. Take them home to say good-bye to flailing curtains and add an artisanal element to your space!
- Set: 2 Curtain Ties
- Material: Poly Silk Fabric, Metallic Thread, Wire
- Length (cm): 50
- Width (cm): 5
- Colour: Multicoloured
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on email@example.com to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.