Mausam means 'season'. Samoolam's Mausam collection is inspired by the passage of time in nature- sunset skies, changing leaf colours before winter and the ripening of fruits. These pieces come in adjustable lengths and are as light and easy to maintain as a summer breeze! Be a symbol of growth and maturity with this ombre, handcrafted pieces made by our women artisans in Gaya, Bihar.
- Material: Viscose Thread, Wooden Beads, Leather String, Brass
- Length (cm): 130
- Width (cm): 5
- Colour: Peach, Light Peach, Off White
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.