Samoolam Handmade Crochet Napkin Holders Set ~ Purple Circles
SKU : NKH003
Mau means 'hold'. If your table napkins need some shape, colour or structure, these crochet napkin holders fit the bill. Handmade by our women artisans in Gaya, they are designed to lend a classy touch to even a simple, homely meal. Take them home to your table for a complete and artisanal dining experience.
- Set: 6 Napkin Rings
- Material: Viscose Thread, Wooden Ring
- Length (cm): 7
- Width (cm): 7
- Colour: Multicoloured
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.