Sampoorna means 'complete'. Traditionally circles or spheres represent this completeness and unity. Handmade with artisanal love, these lightweight and easy-to-maintain curtains are meant to complement and complete your space. Take home this elegant collection to add a touch of handcrafted, vivid colour to the view from your window or to frame your door!
Our curtains are decorated with colourful crochet beads on its edging. They are airy and light and can be easily cleaned, too. Pop them into any home aesthetic and change the mood of its living environment.
For length customisation of curtains, message us on email@example.com or on +91 93095 21427
- Single: 1 Curtain
- Material: Cotton Curtain, Viscose Thread, Wooden Beads
- Measurements: Window 5 ft : Length 64 inch / Width 42 inch
- Door 7 ft : Length 84 inch / Width 42 inch
- Door 8 ft : Length 96 inch / Width 42 inch
- Door 9 ft : Length 108 inch / Width 42 inch
- Colour: Off White, Multicoloured Crochet Bead Lace
- Transparency: Semi-Sheer
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavour is to make sure that your order reaches you at the earliest. Our timeline is 7 days for ready products. 1-2 weeks for Made to Order / Customised products.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries through our Delivery partner Shiprocket.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on +91 93005 21427 to get an update on your order.
- Due to covid restrictions, we are experiencing a delay in delivering your packages.
Please bear with us!
Please read full shipping policy here.