Guldasta means 'bouquet'. A bouquet of what, you ask? At Samoolam, it is a bouquet of love, labour and joy from our women artisans in Gaya, Bihar to you. Wear these bold, lightweight and easy-to-manage necklaces to feel the love we're sending your way! Make the best use of their adjustable lengths and create a new look each time because it warms our heart!
- Material: Viscose Thread, Wooden Beads, Brass, Fabric String
- Length (cm): 114
- Width (cm): 5
- Colour: Brown, Beige, Off White
Dry Clean Only
- Each piece is handmade with love by women in Gaya, Bihar (India). There might be a slight variation in colour, shape and size.
- Threads used in this piece are hand dyed and there might be slight colour bleeding. Dry them in shade if wet.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the product reaches you within 4 - 5 days of placing the order.
- We use most reliable courier services for deliveries like Fedex, Delhivery and Bluedart.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- In an instance, if an order gets delayed due to reasons beyond our control, you may contact us on email@example.com to get an update on your order.
Please read full shipping policy here.